Join our Team, Hiring Chicago Based Quality Engineer
Terzo Power Systems is a rapidly growing company focusing on innovative products for the On and Off Highway Commercial Electric Vehicle Markets. We’re now actively searching for a Quality engineer to help manage supplier and production quality processes. A Well qualified applicant will be well versed in all of the commonly used quality processes of the automotive industry. This individual needs to be able to work diligently without supervision, take on multiple tasks at a time, take ownership of projects, and grow into a team leadership role as the company expands.
• Minimum of 3+ years’ experience serving in a Quality Engineering role
• Automotive or other on/off road vehicle experience preferred
• Hands on experience with the APQP process
• Must know how to create FMEA’s, Control Plans, Flow Charts, and Dimensional reports
• Must be well versed in the 8D method of problem solving.
• Must have experience working in an ISO9001:2015 environment.
• Must have proficiency in MICROSOFT Office 365 Tools
• Familiarity with electro-mechanical systems
• Familiarity with machining, manufacturing, and automation
• Familiarity with printed circuit board processes.
• Familiarity with brushless DC motor control
• Creation of quality documentation and PPAP submittals to customers
• Direct interaction with customer quality representatives
• Working with suppliers to gather PPAP submittals as well as issuance and tracking of rejections for non-conforming product.
• Monitoring of quality metrics for both supplier and Terzo Power products.
• Champion the process of bringing Terzo Power to ISO9001:2015 certification
• Primary contact for ISO auditing body
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive Salary DOE
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Schiller Park, IL 60176
Travel: Occasional Travel to Customers, Suppliers, and Terzo California Location
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please send your resumes to Info@terzopower.com