Electro-Hydraulic Steering Pump for Mobile Vehicle SystemsHydrapulse® EHSU
Engineered for Mobile Steering Assist and E-Steering Applications
The Hydrapulse® EHSU is a ruggedized electric hydraulic steering pump (electro-hydraulic) unit with integrated motor, controller and closed-loop feedback that is specifically designed for mobile steering assist and e-steering applications. The EHSU is available in both high and low voltage models and a variety of pump displacements and power levels. Go to our Resource Center for more information including data sheets, CAD and manuals.
- Power-On-Demand Utilizing PM magnet technology for instant response and true power-on-demand efficiency.
- Full Integration Our fully integrated motor, controller, software, and cooling system reduces cost and complexity while provide for a more compact overall size.
- Ruggedized Built from the ground up for the rugged mobile market. We test to SAE J1455 automotive standards to ensure reliability and durability.
- Temp Range
- -40° to +85°C
- IP 6k9k
- Supply Voltage
- 9-36v DC
- Supply Current
- 700 mA (@ 12v)
- Power Input
- 24v to 48v DC (Coming Soon)
350v to 800v DC
• Medium and Heavy-Duty Trucks
• Electric, Hybrid, or Standard Bus
• Trailer Steering
• Tag Axle Steering
• Off-Highway Vehicles
• Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
• Autonomous Agricultural Vehicles
Developing a Hybrid or Electric Vehicle?
Then contact our team to learn how we can help. Reach out today.
Don’t forget about Marine!
The Hydrapulse EHSU electro-hydraulic steering pumps are perfect for Marine vessel steering solutions. With anodized aluminum construction and complete watertight protection, there has never been a better solution for your next steering system.
Thought of the day: Electric Hydraulic Steering Pump – Steering pumps have gradually moved from pure hydraulic to electric-over-hydraulic over the last several decades. In fact, on most passenger cars and trucks, the steering is now purely electro-mechanical, meaning there is no hydraulics at all. But when it comes to medium- and heavy-duty trucks and off-highway vehicles, hydraulic steering is here for quite some time. But we can help make these systems simpler, more efficient and more powerful with our electric hydraulic steering pump known as the Hydrapulse EHSU.
Terminology: This technology can be called several different things but some of the common terms are: electric hydraulic steering pump, electro-hydraulic steering pump, EHS, EHSP, electro-hydraulic steering pump, hydraulic steering assist pump, e-steering pump, steer-by-wire pump and many more.